- The glorious days of TV-commercials are gone. More unrestricted channels of promotion are available to marketers and business owners alike. On top of that the overflow of information and content overwhelms the audience.
- Audience’s attention spans have reduced significantly. However, 80% of audiences remember videos they watched in the past month (Source: Forbes, Video Marketing: The Future Of Content Marketing, Bowman, Feb.2017 )
- 60% of marketers use videos to succeed with the marketing (Source: Social Media Examiner, Industry Report 2016).
- Global IP video traffic will account for 82 % of all Internet traffic being created by 2021 from now 73 % (Source: Cisco, Cisco Visual Networking Index: Forecast and Methodology, 2016–2021, White paper June 2017).
- Companies who use videos grow their revenue 49% faster compared to non-video marketing users (Source: hubspot, Video Marketing Statistics)
Hence: Companies without aggressive video marketing will be left behind (Source: Inc., 20 Statistics That Should Make You More Aggressive About Video Marketing in 2017, Tredgold, Dec.2016)
Author: Elisabeth Wiesli
Editor: Hamza Ayub